Let’s EXPLORE this KILLER we so blindly consume called #MSG
MSG : –
1. Monosodium glutamate (MSG) is a flavor enhancer added to thousands of foods you and your family regularly eat. It’s also one of the worst food additives on the market!
2. MSG is an excitotoxin, which means it overexcites your cells to the point of damage or death, causing brain damage to varying degrees, and potentially even triggering or worsening learning disabilities!
3. Common adverse effects linked to regular consumption of MSG, include: obesity, eye damage, headaches, fatigue and disorientation, depression, rapid heartbeat, tingling and numbness !
4. Early studies suggested 25 percent to 30 percent of some of the 1st world countries population, was intolerant of MSG levels found in food then. Today, an estimated 40 percent of that population may be impacted.
5. In general, if a food is processed you can assume it contains MSG (or one of its pseudo-ingredients). Eating a whole, fresh food diet is your best, if not only, guaranteed way to avoid this toxin.
MSG is one of the worst food additives on the market and is used in canned soups, crackers, meats, salad dressings, frozen dinners and much more. It’s found in your local supermarket and restaurants, in your child’s school cafeteria and, amazingly, even in baby food and infant formula.
It’s a misconception that MSG is a flavor or “meat tenderizer.” In reality, MSG has very little taste at all, yet when you eat MSG, you think the food you’re eating has more protein and tastes better. It does this by tricking your tongue, (You hear THAT !! We are tricked out here fam !!!) using a little-known fifth basic taste: #umami.
How to Determine if MSG is in Your Food : What to eat What to avoid in this MSG filled world Food manufacturers are not stupid, and they’ve caught on to the fact that people like YOU want to avoid eating this nasty food additive. As a result, do you think they responded by removing MSG from their products? Well, a few may have, but most of them just tried to “clean” their labels. In other words, they tried to hide the fact that MSG is an ingredient.How do they do this? By using names that you would never associate with MSG!!!
WOW WOW WOW!!
So after these interesting “umami’d” findings … what’s for breakfast/ lunch / supper ?
Info by Mercola !